It’s always helpful to review the course offerings to plan out your schedule for the next semester or year. Be sure to check you have the necessary prerequisites for upper-level courses or electives. Once you have a rough schedule and are ready to register for classes during Open Registration, please visit the Student Portal. You can get there by clicking “Students Portal” in the menu at the top of this page, or by typing students.dts.edu into your browser. The internship requires an application and interview in order to be registered (learn more here).
The steps to register are:
1. Make sure you have selected the semester you are planning to register under “Semester Tasks” and Change Semester.
2. Go to Register for Classes.
3. Enter the information for the course you intended to register (Ex. Course Number: BE5101, Section: OL) and click “Add” next to the course.
4. Once the course appears below, you are registered for the course and can continue registering for other courses.
5. If you receive an error message for a course and unable to register yourself, please submit the Add/Drop Registrar Request Form.