3 Easy Steps Moving Out of Campus Housing

Reserve your move date/time through our calendly link! Be sure to select your current building.

If you are moving from Washington to Swindoll (or vice versa), please select a move-out date/time on your current building’s move calendar, and a move-in time on the calendar of the buidling you are moving into. These two moves must take place on the same day.

Complete your official Notice to Vacate form to Campus Housing.

Provide your payment information to the DTS Accounting Department to set up your security deposit reimbursement.

Your return security deposit amount will depend on how many damage deductions you have at the time of move-out. Our team has 30 days after your move out to complete our inspection for damages, assess costs, and send you your remaining deposit.

Move-Out Instructions