International Student Services Staff

 International Student Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Walvoord Student Center.

You can reach us at 

Dr. George Hillman

Vice President of Education Life

Ruth Singsit

International Engagement Specialist

Tom Lee

Student Life Coordinator & DSO (Houston)

Dr. Kathy Wu

Chinese Admissions Counselor, Adjunct Professor (Biblical Counseling) and DSO

Voltaire Cacal

Director of International Student Development
& Assistant Dean of Students (Advisor to Men)

Carter Clawson

International Admissions Counselor

International Student Advisor- We are hiring: TBA

International Student Information

For more information, please click the link below that best describes your circumstance.