If you are applying from outside the US, please note that on your application.

If you are currently in the US, please email us proof of your visa status. Permanent Residents (a.k.a. green card holders) are considered naturalized citizens and do not need to correspond with the International Student Office. If your permanent resident status is pending, you need to email us a copy of your current visa status to the International Student Office (internationaloffice@dts.edu).