Dallas Theological Seminary cares deeply about our students. Training you for future ministry involves ministering to you as well. From pastoral counseling and encouragement to professional counseling for more serious concerns, DTS can help. The Department of Student Life offers advising and counseling to students and spouses for personal matters. The staff and faculty above are available to meet with you. To set up an appointment, please contact the Student Life Office (214-887-5360, email@example.com).
When to Contact our Pastoral Care Team?
- When you need support in time of illness, crisis, or loss
- When you feel the need to draw strength from your spiritual roots
- When you would like to inquire about better ways to cope
- When you would like to explore your call to seminary and/or ministry
- When you or your loved ones are in need of prayer
- When you would like someone to pray with or just a friend to talk to
- The pastoral care team works closely with DTS Counseling Services. Depending on the specific needs of the student, occasionally pastoral care team members will refer the student to a DTS counselor or other resources within the community.
View policies against harassment and discrimination.
Prayer Requests and Opportunities