Students may forward messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to a personal email, but they do so at their own risk.
Note: students still need to send emails from email@example.com to DTS for official seminary business.
- Go to office.com and login with to your DTS Account
- Click on the Outlook icon (or visit https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox directly)
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right of the screen
- Click the “View Outlook Settings” in the bottom right
- Go to “Mail” and then “Forwarding”, check the box to “Enable Forwarding” and the box for “Keep a copy of forwarded messages”, enter your email address and press “Save”