It’s always helpful to review the course offerings to plan out your schedule for the next semester or year. Be sure to check you have the necessary prerequisites for upper-level courses or electives. Once you have a rough schedule and are ready to register for classes during Open Registration, please visit the Student Portal. The internship requires an application and interview in order to be registered (learn more here).
The steps to register are:
- Go to the DTS Student Portal: https://portal.dts.edu/
- Under Registration, click “Register for Classes”
- Select the Term when you want to register
You can a class using the “Quick Add” or by clicking the plus [+] button next to a course
- Scroll down to the bottom to see what you’ve selected and then press “Register/Drop”
- Finalize your registration by clicking “Register/Drop” one more time
If you receive an error message for a course and are unable to register yourself, please email the Registrar’s Office with your ID#, course number, section, and term for registration or drop: email@example.com
If you need help planning your courses, you may schedule a meeting with or email your campus-specific degree advisor or your Admissions Counselor for your first semester. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-887-5080.