Student HUB

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Student Life
  4. /
  5. International Students
  6. /
  7. Current International Student

Current International Student

The International Student Development staff serve as Designated School Officials (DSO) for F-1 students or Responsible Officer (ROs) for J-1 students. The DSO/RO is your primary source for information on immigration rules and regulations. DSOs/ROs keep your record in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) up-to-date, which is mandatory under U.S. federal law. To do this, we require your help.

Please contact International Student Development if you:

  • Extend or change your program or degree
  • Intend to transfer to a new school
  • Drop below full-time enrollment
  • Need your I-20/DS2019 signed for travel
  • Move to a new address
  • Change your phone number
  • Want to start an internship, practicum, or apprenticeship