Once the student proves the required funding, they will need to provide International Student Development with the following documents:
- Student Data Form for Issuance of I-20 Immigration Form (a link to this form will be sent to the student once funding has been proven);
- A letter describing your expected sources of funds for the remaining years of your degree program;
- A scanned copy of passport for you and each member of your family, as applicable;
- If you are married, a copy of your marriage certificate. If your marriage certificate is not in English, please provide a Certified English copy of your marriage certificate; and
- If you will be coming without your spouse and/or children, a letter describing how your family will be provided for during your abscence
You and your dependents are required to be tested for tuberculosis before starting classes. More information will be provided. Your cost for the required test will be approximately $25-$100 USD per family member.